This report looks at fee trends for the top banks and top fee payers globally by asset class, sector activity by product/region and the top banks by region/sector. Highlights follow – full details attached.
- Global Investment Banking Fees Total US$68.8 billion; Strongest Start for IB Fees since 2007; European IB Fees Up 30%
- Third Quarter IB Fees Fall 22% Weighed Down by 30% Decline for ECM/DCM Fees; European IB Fees Fall 36% from Q2'14
- JP Morgan Takes Top Spot for Global Investment Banking Fees; Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Pick Up Combined 0.6 Share Points
- Healthcare, Retail and Financial IB Fees Register Strong Double-digit Percentage Gains
- IPOs Push Equity Capital Markets Fees Up 33%; Debt Capital Markets Fees Up 2%, while M&A Rises 14%